- Guests must present proof of identity (ID card, passport) on arrival.
- Unless otherwise agreed, each guest's room is reserved until 7 pm.
- Guests use the shoe closet by the staircase to the hostel to store their outdoor shoes. In the hostel in slippers.
- No spike (metal or rubber) allowed in the entire property.
- No smoking in all areas of the property and sports and recreation area.
- For safety reasons, guests may only use their own electrical appliances in the hostel that are used for their personal hygiene (shaver, hair dryer) and personal computer.
- No furniture may be moved in the rooms, no electrical or other installations may be tampered with.
- Guests are expected to maintain order and cleanliness during their stay. They put their rubbish in the bins provided, or ask for additional rubbish bags.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused by themselves, their children and persons in their care. The guest is obliged to pay for any damages on the spot.
- Guests are requested to observe the night-time quiet between 22.00 and 07.00.
- When leaving, guests are asked to close the windows, turn off the lights in the corridors and lock the hostel.
- Guests will be charged CZK 200 if they lose their room or hostel key.
- The guest is responsible for jewellery, money and other valuables.
- Dogs and other small animals may be accommodated provided they are not a nuisance during the stay and do not disturb other guests, all by agreement with the host. The guest is fully responsible for their behaviour and agrees to pay for any damage caused by the animals.
- At the end of the stay, the guest is obliged to vacate the room by 10.00 a.m., unless otherwise agreed.
- On the day of departure, the guest will hand over the keys to the person authorized by the accommodation provider.
- The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these accommodation rules. In the event that the guest violates them, the accommodation provider has the right to withdraw from the accommodation service contract before the expiry of the agreed period, without compensation.
- Guests shall report any comments and complaints to the property management.
DEAR GUESTS, WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE PROVISIONS AND WISH YOU A PLEASANT AND UNDISTURBED STAY.