,,Hopsakoule" (Bouncing balls) is a new, unconventional and very fun game element anchored in the ground. These are rubber balls of different colours and sizes filled with air that will light up your children. Come and bounce!
- Jump between the balls
- Running from ball to ball
- Climbing and crawling
- The attraction also includes a WATER PILLOW (6X4m in size)
Thanks to the unbeatable view of the castle, Hluboká nad Vltavou is one of the best situated courses in the Czech Republic. There are four groomed courts.
Prices and reservations included:
- sanitary facilities, shower and shower cubicle
- open refreshments with terrace
Barrier-free Workout Park
This is a unique outdoor gym that is one of the first in Europe to serve not only able-bodied people but also wheelchair users.
Street workout, or exercising with your own body weight, is coming back to the forefront of public interest as the healthiest alternative to conventional weight training.
The rental serves visitors to the area and anyone who is not afraid to play sports :-) It is the main base for the beach volleyball courts, where you can make reservations, receive instructions and balls.
- Equipment for the river - paddleboards, kayaks, steppers paddleboards...
- Motorboat and motorboat
- Ferrata equipment - seat cushions, crash absorber, helmets
- Electric bikes
- Other sports equipment...
Technical rope circuit
In combination with rope park
Child's rope park
Hopsakoule and Watter pillow
Family entry fee
Cooling zone with misting
Beach and swimming pier