TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Operator provides the accommodation service to the Customer who books accommodation in the Operator's accommodation facility using the reservation system.
- The operator of the accommodation service is the company Hluboká Baseball & Softball Club, s.r.o., ID No.: 280 63 627, responsible person. David Št'astný, email: email@example.com, telephone number: +420 723 584 866.
- The customer is the person who books accommodation in the accommodation facility of the operator.
- The description of the accommodation units of the accommodation facility is given in the reservation system.
- The price for accommodation services is calculated by the reservation system according to the type of accommodation, the number of reserved accommodation units, the number of guests, the length and date of the reservation, and the type and number of additional services.
- The reservation system calculates the amount of payment for accommodation services, which the customer pays by bank transfer or online payment gateway.
- The customer pays in advance for the accommodation, in the amount of 40% of the total stay, by bank transfer or online payment gateway based on the payment instructions sent to the customer's e-mail and in the amount set by the operator for the type and term of accommodation.
- After the deposit is credited to the operator's account, the reservation is confirmed to the customer and is binding for both the customer and the operator.
- If the deposit for accommodation is not credited to the operator's account within 10 days of sending the payment instructions, the operator is entitled to release the booked date to other customers.
- Cancellation conditions are set out in a separate document.
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, based at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, https://adr.coi.cz/cs, is competent for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The online dispute resolution platform located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the Customer and the Service Provider.
EQUIPMENT OF THE BUILDING
The number of beds, including extra beds, is set as the maximum number of persons, including children, who can be accommodated in the facility. A larger number of persons must always be agreed in advance with the landlord, as well as the possible entry of a pet (dog, cat, etc.) into the property and its accommodation is not allowed without the landlord's exclusive permission. The property has the following basic amenities: drinking water, toilet, electricity, showers, bed linen. Detailed equipment of the entire property is listed on the property's website. Check-in is always between 14:00 and 19:00. Guests who are unable to keep this time are kindly requested to contact the landlord by phone to arrange a scheduled arrival time. Termination no later than 10:00. The landlord, or a representative if necessary, will expect guests directly at the property. Bed linen is provided and included in the price. To keep the property clean, guests are asked to bring slippers for their stay. If guests cause damage to the property, they are obliged to report it to the landlord immediately and arrange for reimbursement. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the accommodation.
LIABILITY - COMPLAINTS - CANCELLATION BY THE AGENT
In the event that the holiday home is unsuitable for accommodation for unforeseen reasons, the landlord may offer the client a replacement of the same quality. If a replacement property cannot be provided, the Lessor will refund the entire payment made by the Guest in connection with the booking to the Client. The client is not entitled to any further compensation. The Lessor shall not be liable for any stoppage or restriction of the operation of public swimming pools, restaurants, shops, discos, cinemas, theatres and other facilities and services that could not have been foreseen in advance, including the quality of water in ponds, rivers and lakes that allow outdoor bathing in the summer season, nor for the excessive presence of mosquitoes and other flying and crawling insects! Any complaint must be made in writing in the form of a report. All guest complaints must be resolved during the stay, no later than the day of departure. Complaints that cannot be resolved at the place of stay will be put in writing between the guest and the owner of the holiday home. The landlord will not be liable for any damage to health or property incurred by the customer during their stay at the property. By sending the order to the agent, the customer confirms that he/she is aware of all the conditions for staying at the selected property, that he/she agrees with them and accepts them in full. Complaints about uncleaned facilities cannot be considered as a complaint - such complaints must be resolved upon acceptance of the room.
The accommodation fee is set by the town of Hluboká nad Vltavou at 25 CZK/1 person/1 night, and is intended for persons over 18 years of age who spend their stay in our Hostel Hluboká. The accommodation fee is part of the reservation system (in case of hostel reservation) or is payable either in cash or by card at the cash desk in the restaurant during the stay or upon arrival (in case of tent or caravan area reservation).
The following cancellation conditions apply to the client who cancels the arranged stay in writing and by e-mail after the "Confirmation of receipt of the deposit for payment of the stay" has been issued and sent:
Cancellation 0-9 days prior to arrival: no refund will be made
Cancellation 10-31 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total price will be refunded
Cancellation 32 days or more before arrival: 80% of the total price will be refunded
Change of diet 0-7 days before arrival: no refund will be made
Change of diet 8-30 days before arrival: the current price will be adjusted according to the price list of the resort
If the client provides a substitute for himself, the order is processed in the classic way and a confirmation of the change of the guest's name is issued upon request, which the substitute will present to the landlord.